Aleesha Fowler is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North American Litigation Practice Group in New York. She has experience in the areas of white collar criminal defense, internal investigations, regulatory compliance matters, complex civil litigation, and employment law.
Aleesha’s pro bono practice focuses on providing legal advice to incarcerated clients seeking parole and other available remedies. She also has experience representing clients in housing court.
- New York~United States (2015)
- Cornell Law School (JD) (2014)
- University of Virginia (BA) (2009)
- Author, "INSIGHT: DOJ Ramps Up Crypto, FCA Enforcement Efforts During Covid-19," Bloomberg, May 2020
- Co-Author, "Can 'Bundle' Payment Plans Shield Against FCA Liability?," Law360, January 2019