Natalie Flores is currently the regional knowledge attorney for North America and Latin America in the Global Antitrust & Competition Group in the Firm's Mexico City Office. She has over ten years of experience as an attorney, and manages and executes regional and global legal content projects, training and client initiatives for the Competition Group within the context of the Firm's knowledge strategy across the region.
Natalie oversees all regional knowledge for the antitrust and competition group for the Americas, including develop thought leadership, client training, and publications, amongst other antitrust initiatives for the region, and advises a diverse range of industry clients in multijurisdictional competition matters. She has experience in competition litigation, specifically class action. She is an active member of the Firm's various industry groups, with a focus in the Energy, Mining & Infrastructure group of Baker McKenzie.
Natalie is on the Board for Mujeres en Energías Renovables (Women in Renewable Energy) en México (MERM), an association dedicated to promoting the development of women in renewable energy, and concentrates on advocating for renewables and the empowerment of women in the sector.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented clients in the renewable energy, automotive, and technology sector in corporate and antitrust matters.
- Represented clients in competition, consumer protection matters, and multijurisdictional class action litigation.
- Represented clients in the automotive and manufacturing industry in unfair competition matters, FTC allegations, and products liability defense.
- Advised energy and automotive companies in developing compliance programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Mexico Committee - Vice Chair of Diversity, 2018-2019
- American Bar Association, Mexico Committee - Vice Chair of Social Media, 2018-2021
- Community Renewable Energy Project of the Year, Zacatecas School Solar Project, Women in Renewable Energy in Mexico, May 2019
- New York (2010)
- New Jersey (2009)
- Escuela Libre de Derecho (Post Graduate Diploma in Mexican Energy Law) (2017)
- Stanford University (Energy Innovation and Emerging Technologies Program Coursework) (2016)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (Juris Doctor) (2009)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Negotiation, Mediation and Arbitration) (2006)
- Moderator and Speaker, "Wish List for the Industrial Sector" and "The Future of Energy", Holland House Mexico, Mexico Energy Series: Energy Transition Summit, December 2020
- Speaker, "'The Future of Energy in Mexico: Opportunities from the USMCA for Mexico's Energy Sector, MIREC WEEK, November 2020
- Moderator, "Challenges and Solutions for EPC Projects in Latin America", EMI Talks, Podcast Series, Baker McKenzie, July 2020
- Speaker, "Opportunities in the Mexican Market", Energy Storage Latin America, June 2020
- Speaker, "The Professional Diversification in the Renewable Energy Sector", SunCast Clean Energy Summit, May 2020