Zuzana Ferianc practices mainly in the areas of employment and labor law, restructuring and corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions. She earned her Master’s Degree in Commercial Law at the Economics University in 2002, and her Master’s Degree in Law at the Law Faculty of Charles University in 2004.
Ms. Ferianc focuses on labor law (employment agreements, organizational changes and restructurings, employee transfers, discrimination, non-compete issues, incentive schemes and dismissals) and in M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising numerous clients on employment law issues, including preparation of and advisory on various employment related documentation, organizational changes and restructuring, issues related to discrimination and harassment, health and safety regulations and non-competition clauses.
- Advising various multinational companies on Czech employment law issues in connection with their acquisition of a controlling interest in acquired companies and subsequent restructuring.
- Advising clients on Czech employment law issues in relation to termination of employment relationship, implementation of redundancy and restructuring plans (including mass redundancies aspects).
- Advising clients on immigration matters.
- Advising clients on M&A transactions, including related employment matters.
- Czech Republic (2008)
- University of Economics, Prague
- Charles University, Prague