Mag. Clara Fercsak is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate / M&A Practice Group in Vienna and joined the Firm in September 2018. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked at several renowned Austrian law firms and completed her legal clerkship at various courts in Austria.
Clara focuses her practice on advising domestic and international clients in the areas of corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate reorganizations and restructuring as well as all aspects of general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised KELAG, an Austrian energy services provider, on the acquisition of twelve small hydropower plants in France as well as shares in seven small hydropower plants and six wind turbines in Portugal from the German RWE group.
- Advised Paragon Partners, a German mid-cap private equity fund, on the disposal of one of their Austrian portfolio companies.
- Advised Berenberg as sole global coordinator and, with ABN AMRO Bank N.V., as bookrunners and underwriters in MotorK's initial public offering on Euronext Amsterdam.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Austria (2022)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2019)
- Co-author (with Teresa Stüttler), "Künstliche Intelligenz als Vermögenswert," Der Standard, 25.7.2023
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.