Anders Fast practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and general commercial. He is a member of the Steering Committee of the Firm’s Global Private Equity Group. With effect from 1 January 2017, Anders is the Managing Partner of the Stockholm office.
Anders focuses his practice on mergers & acquisitions – including private equity – and real estate transactions and general commercial. He has frequently served investment banks in connection with mergers & acquisitions. His wide client base includes prominent companies in the transportation, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, IT and telecommunications industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Quant AB, the portfolio company of Nordic Capital on the acquisition of all shares in Sataservice Oy from Vaaka Partners.
- Advised Cubera Private Equity in connection with the co-investment in Orion Diagnostica together with Axcel and certain Danish pension funds.
- Advised FSN Capital on the acquisition of 20 target companies with different sellers active within IT infrastructure, cloud services and digitalization.
- Advised N Hugosson Inwest AB, Windchange Holding AB, Jannerberg Invest AB and Factis Invest AB in its divestment of Evimera EMR AB.
- Advised Antitrust counsel to Nordic Capital in connection with the acquisition of Trustly from Bridgepoint and the divestment of Bambora to Ingenco Group.
- Advised LeoVegas on the acquisition of the shares in the Maltese company Web Investment Limited from the two Dutch companies Peter Roes Holding B.V. and Floris Bos Holding B.V.
- Advised LeoVegas AB on the acquisition of the assets of Intellectual Property & Software Limited (IPS) and other related assets from two further companies, including top brands such as 21.co.uk, Slotboss, Bet UK and UK Casino.
- Advised Ratos AB (publ) on its divestment of Sophion Bioscence A/S to management buyers.
- Advised PBM Capital in the sale of a majority share in Breas Medical to Fosun Pharma.
- Advised Limes Audio on the divestment to Google, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association
- Sweden (2002)
- University of Uppsala (Juris Kandidat (LL.M.)) (1993)
- University of Copenhagen (1992)