Rony Eid has over 18 years' corporate and commercial experience in the Middle East with nine years in the UAE.
He is experienced in corporate and commercial transactions, FDI, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization of companies, regulatory matters, local laws and litigation. Rony also advises on the incorporation and structuring of companies in the UAE including within the free zones.
Having been seconded to the in-house team of one of Dubai's leading pharmaceutical companies, Rony has a practical and commercial approach to advising clients and understanding their needs.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised several multinational companies on the reorganization of their group and the post acquisition integration and on the implementation of the transfer of assets.
- Advised a German group in the UAE on the merger of both limited liability companies incorporated in the mainland of Dubai.
- Advised Dubai Real Estate Corporation on its joint venture with Amlak.
- Advised a multinational pharmaceutical company on the acquisition of a 40% stake in UAE-based MedPharma.
- Advised a client on a strategic acquisition of a 40.8% minority stake to the value of AED 115 million two LLCs registered in Dubai by a Qatari private equity fund.
- Advised on the purchase of assets of a dry-cleaning company in the value of AED 15 million.
- Advised Umm Al Quwain Municipality on negotiating and finalising their waste management services contract.
- Advised a group of healthcare and pharmaceutical companies on its corporate restructuring strategy and the subsequent implementation of a restructuring for their UAE operations.
- Advised a GCC group working in the health industry in the UAE on the acquisition of medical centers in Dubai.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lebanese Bar Association - Member
- Lebanon (1998)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- University of London (LLM) (2014)
- Lebanese University (LLB) (1998)