Maria Paula focuses her practice on general employment advice and labor matters, collective labor law, social security issues, health and safety at work, employment audits, disciplinary proceedings, and day-to-day advice.
Likewise, Maria Paula has experience in proceedings before the Ministry of Work, handling of constitutional actions, and support and legal advice for collective bargaining.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asociación de Egresados Uniandinos
- Colegio de Abogados del Trabajo
- Colombia (2017)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Magister in Employment and Social Security Law) (2021)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Post-graduate degree in Employment Law) (2019)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (Law Degree) (2017)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (BA Political Science) (2015)
- Author, "Availability time and its handling in Colombia," Asuntos legales, 2017
- Author, "Withdrawal of the petition sheet during bargaining," Asuntos legales, 2017
- Author, "A gender-based analysis of the old-age pension in Colombia," Colegio de Abogados del Trabajo, 2016