Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V.
Nathalja Doing is a legal director in Baker McKenzie Amsterdam's Intellectual Property, Information Technology & Communications and Commercial Practice Groups. She is part of its IP and IT subgroups and the multidisciplinary Privacy Team. Nathalja has particular knowledge on various aspects of law and technology, specifically GDPR, platform laws, content regulation and IP.
Nathalja's practice focuses on advising international clients on the broad spectrum of internet-related issues, including on data protection, platform liability, e-commerce, copyrights, and media and advertising laws. Besides advisory work, Nathalja is experienced in litigation, contracting and coordinating and managing cross-jurisdictional compliance projects.
- Winner, Moot Court of the Young Bar Association Utrecht, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Young Bar Association Amsterdam – Member
- The Dutch Association for Information Technology and Law (NVvIR) – Member
- Association for Privacy Law (VPR) – Member
- The Netherlands Advertising Law Association (VvRr) – Member
- Advised a start-up foundation on intellectual property matters in the course of Baker McKenzie's cooperation with Pro Bono Connect.
- Advised several humanitary foundations on data protection (GDPR) rules and requirements.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2013)
- Grotius Post Graduate Program (Certificate IT law) (2017)
- Dutch Bar Association (Certificate Course Legal practice) (2016)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.M. Information law) (2012)
- Utrecht University (LL.B. Dutch civil law) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.