Representative Legal Matters
Represented Lyra Health in its acquisition of ICAS World.
Advised a publicly traded company on harmonization of terms and conditions of employment in 20 international jurisdictions.
Advised a publicly traded multinational corporation on a spin-off of a business line involving employees in 20 jurisdictions.
Advised a multinational corporation in an acquisition of a corporation with an announced deal value of USD 1.2 billion and helped negotiate executive employment agreements.
- Advised US multinationals on employment considerations in connection with entering new jurisdictions and various potential business models including direct hire by foreign employers, third party agencies and contractors.
- California~United States (2010)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D.) (2010)
- University of California at Davis (B.A. in Economic and International Relations) (2006)
- Palo Alto
- Co-author, "Top 10 California Employment Law Updates for 2022," The Employer Report, 11 January 2022