Su-Fen Chen is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Taipei office. She has extensive experience in administrative law and administrative litigation procedures, and advises on a wide range of compliance issues.
Su-Fen's practice focuses on renewable energy projects, dispute resolution with emphasis on administrative litigation, trade and commerce, and environmental law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised several offshore developers on their participation in Taiwan renewable energy projects.
- Advised a major high-tech company on their fabrication site establishment project in Taiwan.
- Represented several clients in tax cases of various nature and value amounts.
- Advised on export controls applicable to enterprises that regularly conduct cross-border transactions.
- Advised on local environmental requirements to multinational enterprises operating in Taiwan.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei, Hsinchu and Kaohsiung Bar Associations - Member
- Kaohsiung~Taiwan (2007)
- Hsinchu~Taiwan (2006)
- Taipei~Taiwan (1997)
- Georgetown University (LL.M.) (2005)
- National Taiwan University (LL.M.) (2000)
Baker & McKenzie, a Taiwanese Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.