Alexandra Castro-Samson is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Group and a member of the Energy, Mining & Infrastructure Industry Group. She has nine years of experience working on various corporate matters for clients in the energy, mining and infrastructure, information technology and telecommunications, retail and distribution, and business process outsourcing sectors.
Alexandra's practice focus includes structuring and legal and regulatory advice for entities intending to do business in the Philippines, and has advised and provided assistance with mergers & acquisitions, investments, joint ventures and divestments. She also advises on securities-related matters, commercial contracts and agreements, and handles corporate secretarial work for various multinational companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member, Special Concerns Committee, Makati Chapter (2015 - Present)
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2014)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D., Second Honors) (2013)
- Assumption College (BA Communications) (2006)
- Co-author, "Supplemental Guidelines on the Concession on Residential Rents and Commercial Rents of MSMEs Not Permitted to Operate During the Community Quarantine", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, June 2020
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.