Alexandra Castro-Samson is a mid-level associate working with Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial Practice Group and a member of the Energy, Mining & Infrastructure Industry Group. She has six years of experience working on various corporate matters for clients in the energy, mining and infrastructure, information technology and telecommunications, retail and distribution, and business process outsourcing sectors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member, Special Concerns Committee, Makati Chapter (2015 - Present)
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2014)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D. Second Honors) (2013)
- Assumption College (BA Communications) (2006)
- Co-author, "Supplemental Guidelines on the Concession on Residential Rents and Commercial Rents of MSMEs Not Permitted to Operate During the Community Quarantine", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, June 2020