Jessica Burns is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate department. Jessica joined Baker McKenzie in 2013 and qualified as a solicitor into the Real Estate group in 2015. She has also spent three months working in the Real Estate department of Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong office.
Jessica has broad experience on a range of property transactions in the UK. She has a particular interest in commercial landlord and tenant matters, investment sales and purchases, real estate finance and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
Jessica acts for a wide variety of multinational clients including property investment funds, hotel operators, financial institutions, corporate occupiers and luxury retail clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a hotel operator advising on the acquisition and refinancing of well-known hotel franchise portfolios across the UK.
- Advised a Singaporean property fund on the GBP 560 million acquisition of a 79 hectare business park in south east England
- Advised on the UK corporate real estate aspects of a multinational company's USD 225 million acquisition of a UK-based manufacturing company
- Advised the mandated lead arranger on various land and development financings relating to the GBP 2 billion redevelopment of Battersea Power Station, London
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2015)
- Hong Kong
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.