Jessica has broad experience on a range of property transactions in the UK. She has a particular interest in commercial landlord and tenant matters, investment sales and purchases, real estate finance and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
Jessica acts for a wide variety of multinational clients including property investment funds, hotel operators, financial institutions, corporate occupiers and luxury retail clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a hotel operator advising on the acquisition and refinancing of well-known hotel franchise portfolios across the UK.
- Advised a Singaporean property fund on the GBP 560 million acquisition of a 79 hectare business park in south east England
- Advised on the UK corporate real estate aspects of a multinational company's USD 225 million acquisition of a UK-based manufacturing company
- Advised the mandated lead arranger on various land and development financings relating to the GBP 2 billion redevelopment of Battersea Power Station, London
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2015)
- Hong Kong