Phoebe is an associate in the Baker McKenzie Dispute Resolution team in London. Phoebe practises in general commercial litigation, regulatory actions and class actions.
Phoebe has recently joined the London team, having transferred from the Firm's Dispute Resolution team in Sydney. Phoebe's experience includes acting in claims arising in tort, contract and statute across a range of sectors, including healthcare, product liability, technology and telecommunications.
Phoebe is admitted in the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia.
During her training, Phoebe was seconded to an international medical manufacturing company for six months as in house legal counsel. Phoebe has previously worked at the District Court of New South Wales as a Judge's associate to the Honourable Justice Beckett.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising and acting for clients in relation to ACCC investigations concerning alleged contraventions of Australian competition and consumer laws.
- Acting for an international medical devices company in a class action commenced in the Federal Court alleging negligence and breaches of consumer legislation
- Acting for a range of domestic and international clients in respect of complex multijurisdictional product recalls and advice in respect of product safety and liability
- Advising a number of Australian tertiary education providers in a copyright dispute.
- New South Wales~Australia (2022)
- The College of Law (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice) (2021)
- University of Sydney (Juris Doctor ) (2020)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor of Global and International Studies) (2016)