Baker & McKenzie London Services Ltd.
Grace joined the Private Equity & Funds team of Baker McKenzie as an Associate in June 2020. Prior to this, Grace trained and qualified in a private equity team focused on supporting management teams of private equity portfolio companies. Grace is an active member of BakerWomen, a network in the firm which works to increase the number of females in leadership roles through mentoring, webinars and internal networking events.
Grace advises private equity houses and their portfolio companies, financial investors and management teams on a wide range of domestic and international private equity transactions and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and carve-outs.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised KKR on the divestment of Coty, Inc. Professional Beauty business and Retail Hair business, including the carve-out structuring in multiple jurisdictions for KKR's strategic partnership with Coty.
- Advised OpenGate Capital on the acquisition of Kongsberg Precision Cutting Systems from Esko.
- Advised Wolverine Worldwide on the acquisition of Sweaty Betty from L Catterton and management for USD 410 million.
- Advised Tech Mahindra on the acquisition of CTC an IT solutions and service provider for USD 350 million.
- Advised Index Ventures on USD 155 million Series B fundraise of Dream Games, the games developer behind Royal Match.
- Advised Inter Pipeline on the GBP 420 million sale of its European storage business.
- Advised Revolut on its acquisition of ePOS software provider Nobly POS.
- Advised the management team of Silvergate Media, creators of The Octonauts, on the exit of Shamrock Capital Advisors and sale to Sony Pictures Television.*
*experience prior to joining the Firm.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2019)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2017)
- University of Law (Master of Science in Law, Business and Management (with Distinction)) (2017)
- University of Warwick (Law LLB (Hons)) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.