Georgina is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Group. Georgina has experience acting for individuals and small and large companies in litigation, arbitration and investigations, with a primary focus on commercial litigation.
Georgina is admitted in New South Wales, Australia, and has recently joined the London team from Sydney. She started in the Sydney office as a summer clerk in 2018 and joined as a graduate in 2020.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a multinational cosmetics company in a contractual dispute with a local retailer.
- Acted for company directors and a company in court proceedings brought by an aggrieved shareholder in relation to a selective capital reduction.
- Acted for a shareholder in an action to access documents relating to the company it invested in.
- Worked with a global team to advise a multinational healthcare company on competition law considerations and merger clearance procedures.
- Acted for a national organisation to defend a challenge to arbitrability.
- Acted for an international medical devices company in a class action alleging negligence and breaches of consumer legislation.
- Acted for a director defendant in multiparty litigation involving claims of negligence and breach of director's duties arising out of events over a number of years.
- New South Wales~Australia (2021)
- University of Tasmania (Associate Degree in Philosophy) (2022)
- College of Law (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) (2020)
- University of Tasmania (Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours in Law) (2019)
- Co-author, "Bushfire Recovery through Class Action Litigation," University of Tasmania Law Review, 2021