Ramon Miguel E. Bacani
Ramon Miguel Bacani is a partner in Quisumbing Torres’ Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Group. He is also a member of the Firm's Energy, Mining & Infrastructure and the Industrials, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Groups, and the Real Estate Focus Group. He has 12 years of experience advising foreign and domestic clients in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, foreign investments, government procurement, infrastructure, energy, mining and natural resources, real estate, and general corporate law matters.
Ramon’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, and related regulatory matters. He represents clients across a range of industries, including infrastructure, energy, mining and natural resources, real estate, logistics, transportation, technology, media and telecommunications, gaming, consumer goods and retail, and industrial manufacturing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2011)
- University of the Philippines (JD) (2010)
- University of the Philippines (BS Business Economics) (2006)
- Co-author, "Moratorium on payments for in-house financing plans or credit intermediation extended by real estate developers", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, April 2020