Claudia Aguilar Rangel is a senior associate of the North America Litigation & Government Enforcement Practice Group of the Firm. Her professional experience focuses on criminal litigation and corporate compliance matters, so she offers our clients comprehensive services for both the prevention and legal defense of criminal matters related to individuals and companies. She is certified for the implementation of Anti-bribery management systems under the international standard ISO 37001.
Claudia is in charge of criminal litigation of matters related to national and foreign-owned companies doing business in Mexico. She specializes in the criminal defense of legal entities in investigations related to white collar crimes. She also advises companies of different nature, context and size in the design and implementation of criminal compliance programs and corporate integrity policies, in order to prevent and mitigate the exposure of legal entities, their employees, representatives and managers to any scenario of criminal liability.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented national and foreign-owned companies in criminal proceedings under the Mexican corporate criminal liability regimen.
- Advised national and multinational companies in the development of criminal risk assessments, as well as in the design and implementation of criminal compliance programs aimed at preventing the commission of corporate crimes.
- Involved on internal investigations within organizations for the commission of corporate crimes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Abogadas MX - Member
- Mexico (2015)
- Universidad Panamericana (Masters in Anti-corruption) (2021)
- California Western School of Law (LL.M.) (2016)
- Universidad de Guanajuato (Law Degree) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.