2021 saw considerable developments in the digital asset landscape. The public has become more aware of digital assets as an alternative market for investment and fundraising. Several business operators, both emerging technology entrepreneurs and well-established traditional service providers, have made their way into the world of the blockchain-based investment.
To keep up with these dynamic and continuous developments in 2021, we have issued the 2021 edition of the publication to provide an updated overview of the regulations pertaining to digital assets in Thailand, which includes interesting topics as follows:
- Digital assets regulatory landscape in Thailand
- Status of cryptocurrencies and digital tokens
- Insights into Thailand’s regime on the offering of digital tokens
- Digital token offering in real estate sector
- Licensing regime for digital asset business operators