Komkrit Kietduriyakul joined Baker McKenzie in 1994. He was working with the Firm’s London office when he became a partner in 1999. Mr. Kietduriyakul is a member of the Banking & Finance, Capital Markets & Securitization, Restructuring & Insolvency and Major Projects & Infrastructure Practice Groups in Bangkok. He is a recognized leader in the derivatives, structured finance and capital markets fields, as well as project finance and bankruptcy.
Mr. Kietduriyakul’s practice includes representing corporate and financial clients on a broad range of international and domestic banking and finance issues, as well as regulatory matters. Among others, Mr. Kietduriyakul has assisted clients with bond and debenture offerings, construction financing, as well as swaps and derivatives transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for domestic and international banks in relation to foreign bond offerings, some of which were reliant on Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- Acted for a number of domestic and international companies, financial institutions and underwriters in relation to debentures offerings.
- Acted for several swap dealers entering into derivatives, foreign exchange and repo transactions with Thai parties.
- Acted for the syndicated lenders in financing the concessionaire for the first underground system in Thailand.
- Acted for a major Thai bank in its investment in Secured Floating Rate Notes, Synthetic CDO Notes, Floating Rate Credit Linked Notes and Credit Linked Notes, arranged by a variety of international banks.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Thai Bar Association
- Law Society of Thailand
- Thailand (1992)
- New York University (LL.M.) (1994)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M.) (1993)
- Institute of Legal Education (Barrister-at-Law) (1992)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., Honors) (1990)