Renson Louise C. Yu is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a junior associate at another local law Firm's Corporate Department.
He graduated with honors from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2019 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Renson's practice focuses on general dispute resolution, including commercial litigation, criminal litigation, and arbitration. He also has experience working on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippines (2020)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (JD, Second Honors) (2019)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management, Major in Legal Management, Minor in Financial Management) (2015)
- Munich Business School (Europe Business Semester) (2013)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.