Sandra Wittinghofer — a member of the Banking and Finance Group — advises national and international banks, trustees and corporations on matters of banking and finance law, particularly on structured finance and relating banking regulatory matters. She studied law in Bayreuth and Paris (Assas) and is admitted as a German Rechtsanwalt and as Solicitor (England and Wales).
Sandra advises national and international banks and corporations in matters of finance and regulatory law. She has extensive experience in ABCP securitization transactions as well in term transactions, covering a range of asset classes.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for regulations, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2009)
- Germany (2003)
- Referendariat District Court Frankfurt a.M. (Assessor Exam) (2003)
- University of Bayreuth (Referendar Exam) (2001)
- University of Paris I (Sorbonne)/University of Paris II (Assas) (Diplôme en Droit Comparé) (1999)
Co-author, "Die Europäische Kapitalmarktfunktion - eine Chance für Verbriefungen "made in Germany"," Anlagen Zeitschrift für Kreditwesen, Heft 18-2015
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.