Baker & McKenzie LLP
Lesley-Anne is a qualified solicitor and Associate in the Corporate (Energy, Mining and Infrastructure) department at Baker McKenzie in London. On joining the firm in August 2015, Lesley-Anne worked in the Belfast office as a member of the Transaction Support Group. She then undertook her training contract in the Baker McKenzie London office completing departmental rotations in Corporate (Energy, Mining and Infrastructure), Intellectual Property, Information Technology and Commercial, as well as a six-month secondment to Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets.
Lesley-Anne specialises in mergers and acquisitions transactions in the energy, infrastructure and natural resources sectors, as well as project development and general corporate law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising an international private equity fund on the acquisition of a UK solar portfolio.
- Advising project sponsors on construction and commercial contracts related to a €300 million 25-year Public-Private Partnership (PPP) to develop a new system to treat the municipal waste of Belgrade.
- Acting for the purchaser on the acquisition of lime and limestone assets across Australia, South America and Southeast Asia.
- Acting for Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) in relation to a public takeover and delisting of Denmark's largest telecommunications company, TDC A/S.
- Acting for the seller in relation to the carve out and sale of low emission power generation assets in Spain.
- Advising a private equity fund in relation to the acquisition of a Finnish power distribution and heating company as part of a joint venture.
- Advising in relation to English law security documents in connection with the project financing of a Japanese power project.
- Advising the purchaser on hotel management and other commercial contracts on the acquisition of a listed hotel and leisure company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Law Society of England & Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2019)
- (Legal Practice Course) (2017)
- Queen's University Belfast (LLB) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.