Elaine Wilkins is a member of Baker McKenzie's North America Tax Practice Group.
Elaine focuses her practice on federal income taxation of corporate merger and acquisition activity as well as internal corporate restructuring, with emphasis on multinational tax planning and transactions.
- New York~United States (2017)
- New York University (LL.M. Taxation) (2018)
- New York University (J.D.) (2016)
- University of Virginia (M.S. Accounting) (2012)
- University of Virginia (B.S. Commerce) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.