Representative Legal Matters
- Representing a client in disputes over contractual manufacturing agreements in the pharmaceutical sector (amount in dispute: EUR 95 million).
- Representing an insolvency administrator regarding disputes with former advisors of the insolvency debtor.
- Representing a client in an IT dispute regarding the development of IT software for the public sector (amount in dispute: EUR 30 million).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Initiative of Young Arbitrators (DIS40) - Member
- Germany (2022)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2022)
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität (First State Exam) (2019)
- Dubai (UAE)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.