Jacqueline Valeriati is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Group of Baker McKenzie’s Toronto office. Prior to joining the Firm, Jacqueline completed her articles in-house for a global medical-aesthetic device company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. After being called to the Ontario Bar, Jacqueline gained transactional experience at a national law firm.
Jacqueline’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, multi-jurisdictional corporate reorganizations, including pre-transaction restructurings, post-acquisition integrations, carve-outs and spin-offs, and general corporate law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Accenture on the acquisition of Eclipse Automation, a provider of customized manufacturing automation and robotics solutions.
- Advised Aspyr Media and Embracer Group on the acquisition of IdeaSpark Labs Inc. d.b.a. as Beamdog.
- Advised Embracer Group on the USD 300 million acquisition of Eidos, Crystal Dynamics, Square Enix Montreal and a catalogue of Intellectual Property.
- Advised Bain Capital Private Equity and Valeo Foods Group on the acquisition of Les Industries Bernard & Fils Ltée, the world's leading independent bottler and processor of maple syrup.
- Advised Dexterra Group Inc. (TSX: DXT) on the acquisition of Canadian food services company Dana Hospitality LP from Fulcrum Capital Partners.
- Advised Epicor Software Corporation on the acquisition of CBC Computer Systems Inc.
- Advised ACNielsen Company of Canada on the acquisition of Cornerstone Capabilities Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario~Canada (2019)
- Western University (JD) (2018)
- Western University (BA Sociology, Honors) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.