Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Sika on divestment of business of MBCC Group to INEOS, in particular with respect to the carve-out of the divested business from the MBCC Group and the legal documentation of the transaction.
- Advising Bayer on the sale of shares in the chemical park operator Currenta to the infrastructure investor Macquarie - including the sale of the real estate and infrastructure as well as the conclusion of long-term supply and utility agreements between Bayer and Currenta.
- Advising D.H. Deutsche Hospitality Ltd. on the sale of all shares in Steigenberger Hotels AG (with more than 80 hotel operations) to Huazhu Group.
- Advising Cognizant, one of the world's leading service companies, on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of ESG Mobility, a subsidiary of ESG Elektroniksystem - und Logistik - GmbH, a portfolio company of Armira Private Equity.
- Advising Embracer Group AB on the acquisition of Deca Live Operations GmbH.
- Advising EP Power Europe, a.s. (EPPE), a subsidiary of the Czech utility company Energetický a průmyslový holding, a.s. (EPH) on the real estate aspects in connection with the acquisition of STEAG Power Minerals Group.
- Advising various clients from the retail sector such as Luxottica, Michael Kors, Bottega Veneta and Coach on leases and real estate law issues in Germany.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (2015)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.