Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Nadine Uhrner joined Baker McKenzie as an associate in 2019 and is a member of Baker McKenzie's Real Estate and Corporate Practice Group in Frankfurt. After graduating she worked at two international law firms in Frankfurt for over a year.
Nadine advises international and domestic clients on all real estate matters. Nadine focuses her real estate practice on guidance through property acquisitions, real estate investments and real estate portfolio reorganizations as well as commercial leases and transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Sika on divestment of business of MBCC Group to INEOS, in particular with respect to the carve-out of the divested business from the MBCC Group and the legal documentation of the transaction.
- Advising Bayer on the sale of shares in the chemical park operator Currenta to the infrastructure investor Macquarie - including the sale of the real estate and infrastructure as well as the conclusion of long-term supply and utility agreements between Bayer and Currenta.
- Advising D.H. Deutsche Hospitality Ltd. on the sale of all shares in Steigenberger Hotels AG (with more than 80 hotel operations) to Huazhu Group.
- Advising Cognizant, one of the world's leading service companies, on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of ESG Mobility, a subsidiary of ESG Elektroniksystem - und Logistik - GmbH, a portfolio company of Armira Private Equity.
- Advising Embracer Group AB on the acquisition of Deca Live Operations GmbH.
- Advising EP Power Europe, a.s. (EPPE), a subsidiary of the Czech utility company Energetický a průmyslový holding, a.s. (EPH) on the real estate aspects in connection with the acquisition of STEAG Power Minerals Group.
- Advising various clients from the retail sector such as Luxottica, Michael Kors, Bottega Veneta and Coach on leases and real estate law issues in Germany.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt - Member
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (2015)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.