Representative Legal Matters
Advised Siemens on its acquisition of UltraSoC Technologies Ltd
Advised an American private equity firm on the proposed divestment in a leading global manufacturer of power conversion and embedded computing solutions.
Advised a global education group on the proposed acquisition of an international school in northern China.
Advised the Mediterranean & Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance Company (Medgulf) B.S.C on the sale of Omnilife Insurance. Company Limited to RGA Americas Reinsurance Company, Ltd.
Advised Schneider Electric on the reinsurance of certain asbestos related claims exposure and the associated disposal of a number of subsidiaries in the UK and Guernsey to Hampden plc.
Advised Unilever on the EUR 6.825 billion sale of its global Spreads business to KKR.
Advised Atos on its acquisition, through its subsidiary Worldline, of First Data Baltics from First Data Corporation.
Advised British American Tobacco on the expansion of its business into Bulgaria through the acquisition of Bulgartabac Holding.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales
- The Hong Kong Society Business Network
- England & Wales~United Kingdom
- BPP Law School (LPC) (2016)
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2015)
- University of Cambridge (MPhil Management) (2014)
- McGill University (BA (Hon) International Development Studies) (2013)
- Hong Kong