Ricardo Trejos Robledo rejoined the Firm in 2008 after focusing a number of years on his litigation practice. He was an associate in the Firm’s Litigation and Corporate practices in 2005, during which he also attended law school. In addition to his practice, he lectured on private law at an event held by the Faculty of Law of the Universidad Sergio Arboleda, as well as on commercial law at an event held by the Commercial Law Specialization Graduate Program of the Universidad de Caldas. He joined the Firm in 2003.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an international financial services group in obtaining a license to manage a securities trading system in Colombia through its local subsidiary.
- Advised a multinational in connection with the financing of the acquisition of a local publicly traded company through different credit facilities of approximately USD 63 million, including the financing of a public tender offer.
- Coordinated a multijurisdictional due diligence team for the potential acquisition of a branch of a publicly traded company with a significant presence in Central America.
- Colombia (2004)
- University of Chicago Law School (Master's Degree Law) (2010)
- Universidad de Los Andes (Graduate Studies Banking and Financial Law) (2007)
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda (Law Degree) (2004)