Ricardo Trejos Robledo first joined the Firm in 2003 and was an associate in the Litigation and Corporate practices until 2007.He left the Firm briefly and rejoined in 2008, devoting his time on transactional advice and gaining significant experience in project finance, acquisition finance and private equity fund formation.
He was seconded in the Chicago office in 2015.
In addition to his practice, he lectured on private law at an event held by the Faculty of Law of the Universidad Sergio Arboleda, as well as on commercial law at an event held by the Commercial Law Specialization Graduate Program of the Universidad de Caldas.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised The Bank of Nova Scotia, a global financial services provider and Export Development Canada on the financing of the acquisition of Isagen thorugh a privatization process run by the Colombian government.
- Advised a global leader in financial services on the financing of Terranum in the acquisition of a majority interest in a Colombian private equity fund.
- Advised S.K. and Corficolombian on the organization of a private equity fund with investment focus in infrastructure across Latin America.
- Advised an international financial services group in obtaining a license to manage a securities trading system in Colombia through its local subsidiary.
- Colombia (2004)
- University of Chicago Law School (Master's Degree Law) (2010)
- Universidad de Los Andes (Graduate Studies Banking and Financial Law) (2007)
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda (Law Degree) (2004)