Representative Legal Matters
- Supported NASDAQ-listed cybersecurity company on multiple intellectual property migrations, post-acquisition integrations and divestures.
- Provided strategic advice and contract localization assistance with respect to IP transfer agreements, technology licenses and commercial contracts to companies selling cloud-networking solutions, SaaS, fintech products, and technology and medical devices.
- Conducted sanctions and export compliance risk assessments for various business units of a major telecommunications company and a multinational consumer retail company.
- Assisted several technology companies and global financial institutions with supply chain planning, contract negotiations, and obtaining licenses from the US Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) for transactions with Huawei and its affiliates.
- Developed sanctions and export controls compliance programs and trainings for a number of companies.
- Assisted multinational information technology company conduct an internal investigation in respect of the provision of various services and software to sanctioned airlines, including conducting investigative document review, preparing questions for witness interviews, and enhancing sanctions compliance program.
- Assisted a major retailer in responding to data breach, including extensive technical work with incident response professionals.
- Northern California Rising Star for International Law, Super Lawyers, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section on International Law - Member
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund - Member
- California~United States (2017)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D.) (2017)
- Northwestern University (B.A.) (2014)
- Sciences Po – Paris (EU Studies) (2012)
Presenter, "Doing Business in Russia", Association of Corporate Counsel, April 2019
Presenter, "California Consumer Privacy Act Luncheon", Association of Corporate Counsel, February 2019
Presenter, "Training the Child Advocate", National Institute for Trial Advocacy, December 2018
Contributor, "Open Cars", Berkeley Technology Law Journal, November 2016