Andrea Tovar is an associate in the Firm's International Commercial Practice Group. Andrea regularly advises multinational companies on cross-border commercial transactions and complex international trade matters.
Andrea practices international commercial law with a focus on cross-border transactions including post-acquisition integration IP migrations and technology licensing. She also advises companies on export controls, sanctions, customs and international corporate compliance. Andrea also has an active pro bono practice, including helping organizations with international constitutional matters and victims of domestic abuse.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section on International Law - Member
- California~United States (2017)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D.) (2017)
- Northwestern University (B.A.) (2014)
- Sciences Po – Paris (EU Studies) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.