Andrea Tovar is an associate in the Firm's International Commercial Practice Group. Andrea regularly advises multinational companies on cross-border commercial transactions and complex international trade matters.
Andrea’s practice covers cross-border transactions including restructurings, IP migrations, technology licensing, privacy and consumer protection. She also advises companies on trade matters including export controls, sanctions, internal investigations and corporate compliance. Andrea has an active pro bono practice focused on public international law and helping victims of domestic abuse.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section on International Law - Member
- California~United States (2017)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D.) (2017)
- Northwestern University (B.A.) (2014)
- Sciences Po – Paris (EU Studies) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.