Alvin Tan is an associate with the Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Group and Consumer Goods & Retail Industry Group at Quisumbing Torres. He ranked sixth in his batch upon graduation from the Ateneo de Manila Law School and placed 11th in the 2018 bar examinations.
Alvin’s practice focuses on general corporate law, corporate structuring, joint ventures, corporate acquisitions, and corporate counselling and governance. His practice spans a wide range of industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and power, mining, infrastructure, technology and communication, transportation and healthcare. He is also currently working on engagements involving competition law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2019)
- Ateneo de Manila University (JD , second honors) (2018)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management Major in Legal Management, cum laude) (2014)
- Singapore Management University (Exchange Student Program) (2012)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.