Kosuke Suzuki is an associate in the Firm’s Banking & Finance Group in Tokyo. He regularly advises clients on a wide range of finance and securitization matters. Mr. Suzuki has co-authored A Strategic Manual for Creditors in Bankruptcy Proceedings, as well as a number of publications on criminal law. He is a member of the Tokyo Bar Association.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a number of clients on PFI matters and DBO issues involving hospitals, water treatment plants, waste disposal facilities, elementary schools, feeding centers, prisons, broad area interchange centers, housing for government workers, aquariums, museums, passenger terminals, funeral facilities and Diet members' buildings.
- Advised on project finance and M&A matters involving a biomass power plant and a hydropower plant.
- Advised clients on issues involving M&A finance transactions, including MBO, LBO and TOB.
- Advised clients on transactions involving the development, acquisition and sale of hotels, offices and other types of commercial real estate.
- Took part in overseas infrastructure PPP matters, including ODA, in Southeast Asia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2006)
- Senshu University (LL.B.) (2005)