Hub Stolker is an attorney at law and tax adviser in Baker McKenzie's transfer pricing team. In addition to advising on general transfer pricing matters, he also represents multinational enterprises in (multilateral) transfer pricing audits and controversy, APAs, cross-border business restructurings, supply chain optimization, double taxation avoidance, mutual agreements procedures and tax-related arbitration.
Hub regularly lectures at the ITC (International Tax Centre) and since 2020 he conducts lectures for the NOB (Dutch Bar for tax advisors) on (B)APAs, and dispute resolution. Hub has conducted lectures at the Maastricht University and various conferences and published articles in BNA magazine.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Dutch Association of Attorneys at Law (NOVA)
- American Chamber - Associate Member
- Amsterdam Civil Law (NOB)~Netherlands (2015)
- Amsterdam (NOVA)~Netherlands (2009)
- Maastricht University (LL.M. Tax Law) (2009)
- Maastricht University (LL.B. Tax Law) (2008)
- HEAO Enschede (Bachelor of Business Administration) (2005)