Kim Stas is a counsel in the Corporate Finance Practice of the Brussels office. She joined Baker McKenzie in 2008 after several years of experience in another international law firm.
Kim advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate reorganizations as well as corporate governance and compliance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Sodexo on its acquisition of Xpenditure.
- Advised Mondelez on its sale of its Halle manufacturing plant to Barry Callebaut.
- Advised TA Associates and other CMOSIS shareholders on the sale of CMOSIS to ams AG.
- Advised TA Associates on the buy-out of Physiol.
- Advised KBC Private Equity on its sale of most of its remaining portfolio companies to KeBeK I, sponsored by LGT Partners.
- Advised KBC on the sale of Secura, a Belgian reinsurance company, to QBE.
- Brussels~Belgium (2006)
- Free University of Brussels (Post Graduate European and International Law) (2006)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Law Degree) (2005)