Slavomír Slávik is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Prague office, where he is a member of the Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions, Dispute Resolution and Banking & Finance practice groups.
Mr. Slávik advises on corporate registration, corporate changes and liquidations and also provides complex advice in the area of mergers and acquisitions. He counsels on proceedings before civil courts and on domestic and international arbitration. Mr. Slávik also assists in banking and finance matters, particularly in financial restructuring.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Czech Bar Association
- Czech Republic (2016)
- Czech Republic~Czech Republic (2016)
- Charles University, Prague (EMLE Law, summa cum laude) (2015)
- University College Dublin (2015)
- Charles University, Prague (Master's Degree Law, summa cum laude) (2015)
- McGill University, Montreal (2014)
Baker & McKenzie s.r.o., advokátní kancelář is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.