Pascale Daniela Schwizer is an associate and a member of the tax practice group in the Baker McKenzie Zurich office. Prior to joining the firm in 2023, she worked as a law clerk, in the M&A transaction tax team of a Big4 company and several years in the tax team of a business law firm in Zurich.
Pascale advises in national and international corporate and individual taxation. In particular she focuses on tax litigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Woman in Tax, Switzerland (WIN)
- Expert Suisse
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Switzerland (2017)
- Certified Swiss Tax Expert (Eidg. Dipl. Steuerexpertin) (2022)
- University of California at Los Angeles (LL.M. Tax-Track) (2019)
- University of Lucerne (MLaw) (2014)
- University of Fribourg (BLaw) (2012)
Publications & Events
- Co-author (with Jonas Sigrist), Steuerliche Aspekte des Kapitalbands unter besonderer Berücksichtigung des Rückkaufs eigener Aktien, in Zuger Steuer Praxis April 2023 / Nr. 82, Zuger Steuer-Vereinigung (ZSV) Zug, 2023.
- Co-author (with Jonas Sigrist), BEPS 2.0 - Implementation of Pillar Two in Switzerland, Bloomberg Tax International Forum, August 2022.
- Co-author (with Jonas Sigrist), Deferring and reducing taxes in Switzerland to manage COVID-19, International Tax review (ITR), April 6, 2020.
- Co-author (with Nils Harbeke), "Immigration Step-up" in der Schweiz, Internationales Steuerrecht (iStR) 2020, 259f.
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.