Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted a major Japanese listed logistics company in acquiring a majority stake in the logistics subsidiary of a Thailand conglomerate.
- Assisted a Japanese listed paper manufacturer in the formation of a joint venture with a major Thai paper package manufacturer.
- Assisted Japan's major wire and cable manufacturer in acquiring a local business from a peer company.
- Assisted a Japanese listed consumer financing company in the acquisition of a majority stake in a local consumer financing company.
- Assisted a major Japanese system integrator in acquiring local system integrators to expand its business in Thailand.
- Assisting various Japanese governmental organizations in Thailand.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2016)
- University of Washington (LL.M.) (2014)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B.) (2008)
- Osaka University (B.A. Development & Environmental Studies and Thai Language) (1999)
Co-author of the articles on the legal updates for the members of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce, Bangkok in 2014 and 2015
Translator, "Doing Business in Thailand" (知っておきたいタイの法律), Baker McKenzie, 2009, 2011-2012, 2014-2016
Speaker, "Legal Q&A," JETRO Business Support Center in Thailand, 2017
Co-speaker, "Thailand & Myanmar Legal Update," Baker McKenzie, 2017
Co-speaker, "Legal Updates relevant to Investment in Thailand and Key Trends," Baker McKenzie, 2016