Annasofia Roig is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Miami office. Prior to joining the Firm, she clerked for the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the Honorable Monica Gordo of the Third District Court of Appeal.
Annasofia regularly lectures at the University of Miami School of Law and coaches the Trial Advocacy Team at Florida International University College of Law. While in law school, she interned for the Honorable Rudolph Contreras of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida. She also served as the President of the Trial Advocacy Team and as the Executive Managing Editor for the FIU Law Review.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Cuban American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2020)
- Florida~United States (2019)
- Florida International University (JD, summa cum laude) (2019)
- University of Miami (BA, magna cum laude) (2014)
- Co-author, "US Court of Appeals Holds That Supreme Court’s AMG Capital Holding Does Not Limit the FTC’s Powers Under § 19 of the FTC Act," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 8 February 2023
- Co-author, "How the PFAS Litigation Landscape is Expanding," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 12 January 2023
- Co-author, "Beware FTC's Expanded Focus On Private Equity, Individuals," Law360, 21 November 2022
- Author, "No Way, USA!: The Lack of a Repatriation Agreement with Cuba and Its Effects on U.S. Immigration Policies",13 FIU L. Rev. 875, 2019