Tim Robben is an associate in the Baker McKenzie office in Dusseldorf. He joined the Firm's Dispute Resolution Practice Group in 2022.
During and prior to his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf, he worked at different renowned international law firms in Dusseldorf and Brussels gathering experience in the fields commercial and corporate litigation, arbitration, corporate and competition law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- DIS 40 - German initiative of young arbitration practitioners
- OMCA e.V. - Osnabrucker Moot Court Assocation
- Germany (2022)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2021)
- Osnabrück University (First State Exam) (2018)
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University (Erasmus Program) (2015)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.