Mathieu Raas is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. He combines in-depth ready legal knowledge with a keen eye for pragmatic solutions.
Mathieu's practice focuses on contracting as well as commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Representative Legal Matters
- Post-M&A and joint venture disputes
- International distribution, agency, franchise and sales disputes
- Arbitration and arbitration related court proceedings
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association
- Dutch Corporate Litigation Association
- Dutch Society for Procedural Law
- Netherlands Arbitration Institute
- Friends Association of the Royal Concert Hall
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2009)
- Grotius Academy (cum laude) (2016)
- University of Nijmegen (2008)
- Rene Descartes University - Paris V (2006)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.