Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG
Mag. Filip Peric is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Group in Vienna. He graduated from the University of Vienna and the University of Bologna. Before joining Baker McKenzie in May 2021, Filip has worked four years as an associate in the real estate team of an international law firm in Vienna and Frankfurt.
Filip's work is focused on real estate transactions, asset management and lease agreements - with a particular scope on the lease of office and retail area. In addition, he is a legal advisor in international M&A transactions, in particular private equity transactions, as well as other general corporate law matters and commercial contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an international technology group on construction and engineering contracts with scope on the Austrian market.
Before he joined the Firm, he
- Advised on the purchase of a shopping center located in Salzburg's city center by large German fund.
- Advised on an acquisition of a producer of automotive components by a large Korean technology group.
- Advised a leading Austrian bank on real estate transactions and the development of new office and infrastructure property.
- Advised on lease of real estate with regard to medical research, located in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Advised several international retail groups on lease agreements and on the expansion of the branch network in Austria and the CEE region.
- Austria (2022)
- University of Vienna (Mag.iur) (2015)
- University of Bologna
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.