Emma Panhuber is a general associate in the Dispute Resolution team at Baker McKenzie, London. Emma joined the Firm in 2013 and focuses on general commercial litigation. Emma has professional affiliations with the Law Society of NSW and Young Lawyers Civil Litigation subcommittee. Emma acts as a volunteer solicitor for the Refugee Advice & Casework Service.
Since joining the Firm, Emma has assisted clients with a variety of general corporate and commercial litigation matters in both state and federal jurisdictions within Australia. She has worked on matters involving claims in contract and under statute, including trade practices legislation. Emma has also worked on matters involving property disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Young Lawyers Civil Litigation subcommittee
- Young Lawyers Environmental subcommittee
- New South Wales~Australia (2013)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2013)
- University of Newcastle (LL.B. International Business) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.