Radoslaw Nozykowski regularly advises clients on information technology law and outsourcing matters. He is recommended by Chambers Europe and Legal 500 in the area of TMT law.
Mr. Nozykowski has participated in transactions conducted by leading IT companies in Poland, including negotiations. He also has wide experience in litigation. He has also advised renowned high-tech companies on various aspects of intellectual property law, including copyright, industrial property, unfair competition and personal data protection regulations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company on a number of IT implementation projects in the financial, telecom and energy sectors, including a large-scale implementation of an IT billing system for a major mobile network operator in Poland.
- Representing an American multinational IT corporation in a number of large IT and outsourcing projects, including the outsourcing agreement with one of the largest producers of construction and building materials, an implementation of the main IT system in a bank and a number of projects in the public sector.
- Advising an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products on the first case regarding "the right to be forgotten" in Poland.
- Advising an IT technology company on the regulatory aspects of the moderation services provided to one of the major players in the Internet market.
- Advising a Polish media company on a number of implementations of IT systems, including on works on contracts for the implementation, maintenance and licensing of SAP (negotiations with SAP Polska) and other ERP systems.
- Advising an international bank in the process of negotiating a key IT outsourcing agreement with an external provider, covering the key elements of the bank's IT infrastructure.
- Advising an international bank on updating its legal standards for IT and outsourcing agreements.
- Advising Raiffeisen Leasing Polska in relation to an agreement with Banqsoft AB.
- Providing legal support to Siemens in the process of awarding a public contract for the supply of carriages to Metro Warszawskie Sp. z o.o.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates
- Poland (2005)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Arts) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa