Representative Legal Matters
- Advised multinational media company in the data breach case, focusing on the cybersecurity threats.
- Represented a leading global medical devices producer in criminal proceeding initiated against the company and their senior employees facing bribery charges in Poland.
- Represented multinational corporation in the proceeding in front of the Polish DPA in relation to alleged incompliance of the client related to data breach case.
- Advised a leading American healthcare company on sensitive data processing in medical context for high tech medical solution. Our Firm's role was to provide practical guidance in a multinational set up for the collection and processing of highly sensitive information, given the particularities and demands of the Polish data protection law.
- Representing the client in the negotiation of the integration work for construction of the electric car, covering both contractual and regulatory aspects of the issue.
- Advised a global corporation in handling public, unfounded allegations regarding the bribing of public officials in relation to an IT tender proceeding. We worked closely with country head and the communications and internal investigations team to assess the validity of the allegations and minimize the damage of the letter.
- Advised a global corporation on employer's duties regarding terrorism threats and employees safety both locally and when sending the employees abroad. The matter was related with physical threats made to our client by an individual in Poland.
- Advised an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products on the first case regarding "the right to be forgotten" in Poland.
- Advised international financial institution on combatting effect of the cybersecurity breach, both from the privacy and criminal law perspective.
- Representing the client in the telecommunication dispute on the alleged breach of the regulatory duties by the client, successfully repelling the original decision.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates
- Poland (2005)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Arts) (2001)
Mentioned in "Saving the Snitch: Increasing Whistle-Blower Protection in Poland," CEE Legal Matters, November 2018
Co-author, "New law in Poland could open corporate expenses and contracts to public view," The FCPA Blog, July 2018