Arne Naert is a senior associate in the Corporate Finance Practice Group in the Brussels office. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2012.
Between 2012 and 2019 he was active as a teaching assistant at the KULeuven, Institute of Commercial Law and Insolvency.
Between 2019 and 2021, Arne Naert acted as legal counsel and secretary to the board of directors of a Euronext Brussels listed company.
- Belgian American Educational Foundation, Honorary Fellow, 2011
- Fellow of the Lazard Foundation, 2011
- Brussels~Belgium (2012)
- NYU Law School (LLM) (2012)
- Ghent University (Law Degree) (2011)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (Exchange Student)