Arne Naert is a senior associate in the Corporate Finance Practice Group of the Brussels office. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2012. Arne also works as a teaching assistant in KULeuven's Institute of Commercial Law and Insolvency.
Arne advises on all aspects of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He assists Belgian and foreign multinationals with the negotiating and drafting of all related agreements and corporate documentation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Belgian American Educational Foundation - Honorary Fellow
- Lazard Foundation - Fellow
- Brussels~Belgium (2012)
- NYU Law School (LLM) (2012)
- Ghent University (Law Degree) (2011)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (Exchange Student)