Victor Morales has more than 14 years of experience advising domestic and multinational companies on tax matters. He is fluent in the areas of corporate taxes and foreign residents’ taxation.
Victor's practice covers corporate taxes, non-resident taxation, international tax treaties, tax consolidation and general tax planning. He has participated in several projects of multinational companies related to mergers, corporate restructures and due diligence.
Representative Legal Matters
- Supported several clients in corporate restructures.
- Assisted various clients on general tax compliance matters, including tax consolidation, simplified tax regime, and permanent establishments.
- Supported several clients in the analysis and definition of tax implications of business operations in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Mexico - Member
- Mexico (2001)
- Universidad Panamericana (Tax) (2003)
- Guadalajara Public Accountants College (Tax Specialist) (2002)
- Instituto Technologico De Estudios Superiores De Occidente A.C. (Public Accountant) (2000)