Victor Morales has 20 years of experience advising large national and multinational companies on corporate and indirect tax matters of Mexico. He is the author of various articles published in specialized magazines as well as a frequent speaker at national and international tax seminars in Mexico and the US.
Victor focuses on corporate income tax, supply chain tax advisory, M&A and corporate reorganizations, tax rulings, tax treaties, tax dispute resolution and indirect taxes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advisory on highly complex corporate income tax matters related permanent establishment, taxation on income derived from sources of wealth located in Mexico and international tax treaties.
- Representation and tax advisory to large taxpayers on invitation letters, audit procedures, conclusive agreements and tax defense procedures.
- Recovering of direct and indirect large tax balances in favor for clients of various industries.
- Tax advisory on relevant M&A and Global Reorganizations for large multinational companies.
- Tax Advisory on supply chain of multinational manufacturing companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Public Accountants College - Member
- Guadalajara~Mexico (2011)
- Universidad Panamericana (Tax Degree) (2003)
- Guadalajara Public Accountants College (Tax Specialist) (2002)
- Instituto Tecnológico De Estudios Superiores De Occidente A.C. (Public Accountant) (2000)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.