Olga Mikheieva is a counsel in Baker McKenzie's Competition and Antitrust practice group with over 20 years' experience of advising on various issues concerning competition and antitrust law. Olga holds a PhD degree from the Institute of International Relations of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University.
Within the area of competition and antitrust, Olga focuses mainly on Ukrainian merger control, concerted actions and various competition law infringements. Her experience also includes pharmaceuticals, corporate and commercial law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Metinvest Holding, a vertically integrated group of steel and mining companies, in connection with merger control filings relating to the acquisition of several coal and mining companies in Ukraine and Phase II initiated by the AMC.
- Represented Platinum Equity Group, a global investment firm, in connection with multiple merger control and concerted actions filings concerning the acquisition of High Temperature Solutions Business from Imerys.
- Represented Alimak Group AB, a global provider of sustainable vertical access and working at height solutions, in connection with the merger control filing concerning the acquisition of Tractel, a global provider of work at height products and safety systems from Cinven.
- Represented GlaxoSmithKline in connection with merger control and concerted actions filings concerning the disposal of its cephalosporin antibiotics business to Novartis and Phase II initiated by the AMC.
- Advised Polpharma, a Polish pharmaceutical manufacturer, in connection with concerted actions and merger control filings concerning the acquisition of assets that enable business activities on distribution, sale, importation, marketing and other related activities relating to certain pharmaceutical products owned by Organosyn on the territory of Ukraine.
- Represented the Ukrainian subsidiary of Grundfos, one the leading pump manufacturers in Europe, in connection with an internal antitrust and compliance investigation and an infringement case initiated by the AMC in connection with resale price maintenance.
- Represented Brunswick Corporation, a world leader in the marine industry, in connection with the merger control filing relating to the acquisition of Navico, a marine electronics company.
- Represented Tencent Holdings Limited in connection with the merger control and concerted actions filings concerning its investment in a Ukrainian game development company.
- Represented Tieto Oyj, a Finnish IT software and service company providing IT and product engineering services, in connection with the merger filings relating to its merger with EVRY ASA.
- Represented Sika AG, a Swiss specialty chemical company for building and motor vehicle supplies, in connection with several merger control filings in Ukraine relating to the acquisition of Parex, a French multinational company primarily active in pre-mix mortars.
- RISING STAR Lawyer, Legal 500 EMEA, 2021
- Next Generation Lawyer by Legal 500 EMEA, 2019-2020
- Ukraine (2000)
- Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University (PhD) (2004)
- Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University (Master's Degree in Law) (2000)
Baker McKenzie Ukraine B.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.