Kristine Anne Mercado-Tamayo is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres’ Tax Practice Group. She has ten years of experience assisting clients on tax issues, involving corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and other cross-border transactions, customs and international trade, as well as succession, estates and trusts.
Kristine Anne obtained her Doctor of Law degree from the Ateneo de Manila in 2005.
- Next Generation Lawyer in Tax, Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2017-2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association
- Philippines (2006)
- Ateneo de Manila University (JD) (2005)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Legal Management) (2001)