Juan Pablo Menna is a partner in the Tax Practice Group in Baker McKenzie, Buenos Aires. He is a member of the Buenos Aires Bar Association and the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies, and was a professor in Austral University.
Juan Pablo routinely advises on tax matters, particularly on mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, and tax-free reorganizations. He also handles tax planning for oil and gas projects, mining projects, and numerous industries including telecommunications, real estate, software, and pharmaceuticals. In addition, he has extensive experience in defending complex cases related to relevant tax claims issued by the tax authorities at federal, provincial and municipality levels.
- Recipient, Thesis Award - Author, "Income resulting from Stock Options: tax treatment under Double Taxation Treaties"
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1999)
- Austral University (Master of Laws LL.M. summa cum laude) (2003)
- Austral University (Specialization Corporate Law) (1998)
- University of Buenos Aires (J.D. Honors) (1997)
Baker & McKenzie Sociedad Civil is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.