Haya Massoud is an associate in the Firm's Corporate Practice Group and has joined the Firm in 2014. Haya has lived in Dubai for over 20 years and has worked for the Firm's Dubai, London and Riyadh offices.
Haya is a corporate lawyer with a focus on private M&A, joint ventures and corporate restructuring in the MENA region, specifically Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and has advised family businesses, financial institutions and conglomerates.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2017)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- University of Law (LLB Law) (2013)
- University of Law (LPC) (2013)
- University of Law (GDL) (2012)
- Concordia University (BA (E.C.P) Major Political Science) (2010)
Habib Al Mulla & Partners is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.