Amy is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Employment & Compensation practice, based in London. Amy qualified as a solicitor in October 2018 before joining the Firm in July 2021. Amy advises clients on both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters across a wide variety of sectors.
Amy assists with employment-related disputes and provides day-to-day support on a range of employment queries. Amy also coordinates global employment projects and assists on the HR aspects of corporate transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- Employment Lawyers Association - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2018)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2016)
- BPP University (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.