Joanna is an associate in our Corporate Group based in London. Her practice focuses on all general corporate matters, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, global reorganisations, carve-outs and acquisitions and divestments by private equity and private clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised KKR on its acquisition and Wella joint venture with Coty for the professional beauty and retail hair business for USD 4.3 billion, a highly complex carve out across more than 70 countries.
- Advised One Equity Partners on its acquisition (through its portfolio company, Trustmarque) of Livingstone Technologies from Carlyle Europe Technology Partners and management.
- Advised NTT Global Data Centers on its joint venture with Tokyo Century Corporation and Fund Corporation for the Overseas Development of Japan's ICT and Postal Services Inc. for the financing and operation of a 14 building, 336MW data centre campus in Navi Mumbai, India.
- Advised an institutional investor on its participation in a consortium of investors for the GBP 809 million acquisition of 21 Moorfields, the new City of London headquarters for Deutsche Bank., from Land Securities plc.
- Advised Bain Capital on its bid for Equans from Engie.
- Advised Equinix Inc on its joint venture with GIC in relation to the development and operation of hyperscale data centres in Japan (USD 1 billion).
- Advised Bowers & Wilkins on the disposal of their audio design, engineering and manufacturing business to Sound United LLC (a portfolio company of Charlesbank).
- Advised a global financial investor with their joint venture with a UK based developer to develop a build to rent scheme in London.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2021)
- BPP Law School (Master of Laws in Commercial Legal Practice) (2019)
- Durham University (BA Hons) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.